IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies (TLT) Special Issue for EC-TEL 2007
We invite extended versions of selected EC-TEL 2007 papers (invitation only) for the new IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies (TLT, see http://www.ewh.ieee.org/soc/es/tlt.html and http://www.computer.org/tlt).
We invite extended versions of selected EC-TEL 2007 papers (invitation only) for the new IEEE Transactions on Learning
Technologies (TLT, see http://www.ewh.ieee.org/soc/es/tlt.html and http://www.computer.org/tlt).
For this special issue, you are invited to extend your conference paper (> 30% new technical material) to a maximum of 14 double-column pages including references. Here are some organisational details:
- Submit your paper on (https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/tlt-cs).
- When selecting a manuscript type, click on Special Issue on ECTEL07.
- Please follow the instructions for the IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies at http://www.computer.org/tlt and indicate in the Comments to the Editor-in-Chief that the manuscript is submitted for publication in the Special Issue on Technology-Enhanced Learning. You find formatting requirements and templates at http://www.computer.org/portal/site/transactions/menuitem.eda2ca84d8d67764cfe79d108bcd45f3/index.jsp?&pName=transactions_level1&path=transactions/tlt/mc&file=author.xml&xsl=article.xsl&
- A completed copyright form should be signed and faxed to the Editor-in-Chief at the time of submission of the final version. Please indicate the manuscript number on the top of the page. Please note that the TLT will be published online, using a delayed open-access policy under which paying subscribers and per-article purchasers have access to newly published content, and then 12 months after the publication of each issue, all readers will have access to the content, free of charge.
To ensure a high scientific quality we have set up the following schedule:
- 22 March 2008: Extended Deadline to submit a full paper
- 1 May 2008: Authors notified of acceptance, rejection, or needed revisions.
- 1 June 2008: Revisions due.
- 15 June 2008: Notification of final acceptance.
- 1 July2008: Final versions due.
- Erik Duval (email@example.com), K.U.Leuven
- Ralf Klamma (firstname.lastname@example.org), RWTH Aachen University